Data privacy is of high importance for Little Star Jewellery Ltd (LSJ) and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Little Star Jewellery Ltd is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Who has access to your data?
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services, by that it would be our online banking partners who will process the payment for your order and our courier partners who would deliver your order.
What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific processing of personal data we collect from you we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Little Star Jewellery Ltd and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever Little Star Jewellery Ltd process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Little Star Jewellery Ltd at any time except for the following situations
– you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
– you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
– you have an unsettled debt with Little Star Jewellery ltd, regardless of the payment method
– if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
– if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Little Star Jewellery Ltd legitimate interest. Little Star Jewellery Ltd will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means:
– following the instruction in each marketing mails
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Little Star Jewellery Ltd restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
– if you object to a processing based Little Star Jewellery Ltd legitimate interest, LSJ shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
– if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Little Star Jewellery Ltd must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
– if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and you can always reach us at [email protected]
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website